Go Online. Don't Stand in Line. Stop the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19.
The Sarasota Clerk of the Circuit Court and County Comptroller is responding in support of the 12th Judicial Circuits guidance by requesting customers to conduct their business online, via various e-Services solutions, by phone, or by mail service when one or more of these options are available.
- Check important information about Jury Duty
- Pay a traffic ticket or fine online or by phone
- Pay child support online
- File court documents online
- Access and print forms online
- Record mortgages, deeds, and other official records online
- View court documents, public records, Official Records, county meetings, and financial reports online.
- File and follow your Value Adjustment Board petition online.
- Request an exemption from jury duty, if qualified
We will continue working diligently to provide you options and access to the services you need. Should this event require any changes to our daily operations, we will post news on our website at www.SarasotaClerk.com; in the meantime, to request news, announcements and alerts by email, sign up for eNews and Announcements.
For up-to-date information about the Clerk and Comptroller's response to COVID-19, visit our COVID-19 Information page.
Sign up for eNews
Sign up for eNews from the Sarasota County Clerk and Comptroller.
The Clerk of the Circuit Court and County Comptroller's office publishes alerts, articles, and e-mail notifications covering topics of importance to our customers. Clerk's Corner, a monthly column for the legal community, is published in The Docket , the official newspaper of the Sarasota County Bar Association, while other business and community outreach topics are shared through state, regional and local media, and public events.