To meet the objectives of transparency and accountability, the Clerk and Comptroller offers:
- ClerkNet - a system that provides registered users access to case information
- Meetings On Demand and MinutesMaker - a system that allows access to the Board of County Commissioner meetings
- www.SarasotaClerk.com - a website offering access to public and official records information
- Public Access Departments in two office locations - offering citizens access to documents through our public records lookup and request process
- Annual Audits and Reporting - with fiscal, financial, budget and performance reporting available in print and electronically, both in person and via the website
I am proud of our performance. I am very fortunate to have a great team of employees who believe in what they do, and in serving the people. I believe the more you know about us, the more you can appreciate the value you receive through our products, services, and in our office. We encourage your review and inspection of our records. Please email the Clerk and Comptroller's office at email@example.com, or call (941) 861-7605 if you have questions, or would like additional information.
- Karen E. Rushing
Clerk of the Circuit Court and County Comptroller
By selecting one of the public record searches, you are acknowledging and accepting the conditions of the disclaimer below.
This website is maintained by the Sarasota County Clerk of the Circuit Court and County Comptroller and is provided to the public free of charge. While the Clerk and Comptroller uses its best efforts to maintain this website and to provide accurate and current information, the Clerk and Comptroller makes no representations, guarantees, or warranties with respect to this website's information or content as viewed or accessed using computer hardware or software that is not controlled or maintained by the Clerk and Comptroller. Accordingly, the Clerk and Comptroller is not responsible for any defects, inaccuracies, misinformation, or damages of any kind, specifically including consequential damages, arising from the use or access of this website's information using computer hardware or software that is not controlled or maintained by the Clerk and Comptroller.
Furthermore, this website contains references to other websites and information not maintained by and beyond the control of the Clerk and Comptroller. The Clerk and Comptroller has no control over such websites and information, and makes no representations, guarantees, or warranties with respect to such sites, including the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information contained thereon.