In addition to the roles of Clerk of the Circuit and County Court, County Recorder and Ex-Officio to the Board of County Commissioners of Sarasota County, the Clerk of Court and Comptroller is the Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer, and Auditor for Sarasota County.
- Accounting Services
- Accounts Payable
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- Consolidated Major Revenue and Debt Report
- IMPACT Report
- Monthly Financial Report
- Annual Financial Presentation to the Board
- Monthly Investment Summary Report
- Debt Management Policy
- Digital Assurance Certification (DAC)
Awards and Accomplishments
The Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) consistently recognizes the Clerk and Comptroller's Finance department for its excellence in financial reporting. Sarasota County has received this recognition and honorable award each year since 1984.