Clerk and Comptroller's Offices Are Open for Business at All Locations
Clerk and Comptroller's Offices are Open for Business at All Locations
- Sarasota Main office at 2000 Main Street, Sarasota, Florida,
- County Comptroller, Office of Inspector General, and Board Services at 1660 Ringling Blvd., Sarasota, FL, and
- Venice Branch Office at 4000 South Tamiami Trail, Venice, Florida.
Jurors summoned September 11-13, 2017 are excused from service and may be re-summoned at a later date.
In order to facilitate the orderly rescheduling of court events the Sarasota County Clerk of Court, in collaboration with the 12th Judicial Circuit Court, provides the following updates.
Felony Arraignments scheduled for Friday, September 8, 2017 will be reset for Friday, September 15, 2017, with the following exceptions:
- Defendants in custody, that are represented by counsel, will be scheduled for a case management hearing date and noticed.
- Defendants who have been released from custody, that are represented by counsel, will be scheduled for a case management hearing date and noticed.
Other Court Events
All other court events are being rescheduled by the 12th Judicial Circuit Court. Please monitor the Court's and Clerk's websites for updates.
Supreme Court Order re: Hurricane Irma
Read the Florida Supreme Court Administrative Order AOSC17-46, In Re: Closure of Florida State Courts.
Tax Deed and Foreclosure Sales
Please check SarasotaClerk.com for updates.
To receive email notification about news, announcements, office closures, and scheduled system maintenance, click here to register for eNews and Announcements from SarasotaClerk.com.