UPDATED Information about Court Events Scheduled for Friday, 9/8, Monday, 9/11, and Tuesday, 9/12
UPDATED to address court events scheduled for Tuesday, September 12, 2017.
In order to facilitate the orderly rescheduling of court events, cancelled due to the safety concerns related to Hurricane Irma, the Sarasota County Clerk of Court, in collaboration with the 12th Judicial Circuit Court Administration, provides the following updates.
Felony Arraignments scheduled for Friday, September 8, 2017 will be reset for Friday, September 15, 2017, with the following exceptions:
- Defendants in custody, that are represented by counsel, will be scheduled for a case management hearing date and noticed.
- Defendants who have been released from custody, that are represented by counsel, will be scheduled for a case management hearing date and noticed.
All Other Court Events
All other court events scheduled for the following dates will be rescheduled by the 12th Judicial Circuit.
- Friday, September 8, 2017
- Monday, September 11, 2017
- Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Please check our website, SarasotaClerk.com, for any additional information and updates. To receive email notification about news, announcements, office closures, and scheduled system maintenance, click here to register for eNews and Announcements from SarasotaClerk.com.