- Court Records
- Criminal Court
- Family Law - Divorce, Child Support, & Paternity
- Human Resources
- Marriage Licenses & Ceremonies
- Official Records
- Passports & Photos
- Probate, Wills, Guardianship, & Mental Health
- Restraining Orders
- Small Claims
- Tax Deed Sales
- Traffic & Fines
The Clerk's main offices are located in Sarasota County Historic Courthouse, on the southeast corner of Main Street and U.S. 301 (a.k.a. Washington Boulevard).
From Tampa / Ft. Myers:
- Take I-75 to exit 210 (FL-780 W / Fruitville Road - Toward Sarasota / St. Armands, Mote Aquarium / Gulf Beaches).
- Travel approximately 5 miles West to East Avenue.
- Turn left on East Avenue, heading South.
- Turn right on Main Street, heading West.
- The Sarasota County Historic Courthouse will be on your left.
Customer parking for the Clerk's Sarasota Main Office is available on both Main Street and Ringling Boulevard.
Main Street Parking:
Parking on Main Street includes on-street parking and a parking lot directly across from the Historic Courthouse.
Please Note: All parking is subject to time limits and parking enforcement.
Ringling Boulevard Parking:
Parking on Ringling Boulevard includes on-street parking. Additional parking is available in the Sarasota County Parking Garage, located on the Southeast corner of Ringling Boulevard and School Avenue, one block East of the Historic Courthouse.
Disabled Parking Permits:
Please Note: Handicapped access to the Sarasota County Historic Courthouse is from the Ringling Boulevard entrance only.
Parking designated for those displaying a disabled parking permit is available both in front of the Historic Courthouse on Ringling Boulevard and in the Main Street public parking lot.